Thursday, May 20, 2010

Jason's Deli & World Market

I just got back from lunch and light shopping with Mommyfill. We went to Jason's Deli which is a two minute drive from my house. Jason's Deli must be the place to BE because it was packed. I got a veggie wrap with steamed veggies on the side:



The wrap has spinach, mushrooms, sprouts, and asiago cheese with some salsa on the side. It was really delicious!

Mommyfill got some items from the salad bar:



She is very healthy conscious as well.

Afterward we walked over to World Market which is like a Pier 1/Crate & Barrel/Target/Specialty foods store rolled into one. We were perusing the foods when I saw this:



I've been wanting to try coconut water forever! Apparently it's very good for hydration. I'll let you know how I like it...

Shout Out to Tim!

No comments:

Post a Comment