Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Papa John's 10 Miler Playlist!

I believe I mentioned that I was going to run the PJ's 10 miler with music - which is something I NEVER do during races. However, because it was a long race, and because I was kind of dreading it, I figured that music would be helpful and motivational - and it was! I may be setting myself up for embarrassment here, but here's an exclusive look at my playlist (titled "Papa"):

(Artist - Song)
1. The Naked and Famous - Young Blood
2. The Temper Trap - Fader
3. Foo Fighters - My Hero
4. The Temper Trap - Science of Fear
5. Cali Swag District - Teach Me How to Dougie
6. Chris Brown - Yeah 3X
7. Glee Cast - Just the Way You Are
8. Girl Talk - Jump On Stage
9. Justin Bieber - Never Say Never
10. Kanye West - All Of the Lights
11. Ke$ha - Blow
12. Nicki Minaj - Did it On'em
13. Phoenix - 1901
14. Regina Spektor - Us
15. Saul Williams - List of Demands
16. AC/DC - If You Want Blood
17. Florence and the Machine - Dog Days Are Over
18. Foo Fighters - Everlong

I didn't put enough songs on the playlist to get me through 10 miles so I just repeated it over and over again.

The song that pumped me up the most?

Definitely this one:

No comments:

Post a Comment