Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Heat Wave

Easter breakfast:



There were three pancakes on that plate, each with a diameter of 8 inches or so. I ate all but 5 bites, and all but 2 bites of the fruit.

In a previous post I mentioned eating at a slower pace. At lunch today I completely forgot about it, but other than that, I've made some progress. One way I'm trying to achieve this goal is by taking smaller bites and cutting my food into smaller pieces. Another thing I could do is drink more often between bites.

I don't know about your city, but Louisville is ungodly hot right now. If it's not 90 degrees outside, it's pretty close. And what am I going to do this afternoon AND tomorrow afternoon? Go to Bikram. Yes, as if I'm not hot enough, I'm going to stick myself in a room that's over 100 degrees. The last class I went to was in the top 5 of my worst classes, so I figure this one HAS to be better. Maybe since it's so hot outside people won't want to go. The smaller classes are better!

No comments:

Post a Comment