Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Dieting

Guess what?

Women's Health started sending me a subscription...for free!



I'm on their email list, and I suppose that after a certain period they decide to send you the magazine. Who knows, but I'm not complaining!

In either the April or May issue I read something about dieting that totally makes sense, and it's so obvious too.

The quote is something like this: "If you are on a diet of 1,300 calories, the day you stop that diet is the day you start gaining weight."

That sentence hit me like a ton of bricks! It's so obvious! So simple! The moral of the story: don't put yourself on a strict diet!

This morning I mixed plain, organic yogurt with a spoonful of Sunbutter, Nutty Nuggets (Grape Nuts), and raisins. For not having a lot of food in the kitchen this breakfast rocked! I've never mixed Sunbutter and yogurt together before...try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment