Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Dinner

Last night I made a truly bodacious dinner.

I sauteed mushrooms, zucchini, squash, and a wee bit of bell pepper (because I needed to use it). Next, I took 3/4 package of tempeh and crumbled it up so it resembled ground beef. I added the tempeh to the pan and then poured in marinara sauce (probably 2 cups). After everything was heated and sauteed to my satisfation, I spooned the mixture over leftover quinoa.

Here's the pre-quinoa result:



I am currently eating the rest of the mixture! Yes, I only made two meals from it - I'm doing some hardcore training and I need food!!

Inspiration for this recipe was sent to me by Katie who got it from Kath.

Katie served hers over brown rice and Kath served hers over pasta.

You can't go wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment