Thursday, February 3, 2011

Pep Talk

In 90 minutes, I will be back in the yoga studio, doing a class that is TOUGH for me: Power Vinyasa. Why is it so hard? It a TON of upper body work, and I'm not very strong up top. Thankfully, Steph will be there to help me through it, but right now I'm a nervous wreck. When I get nervous, I clean. It's tough sitting down right now, but I need to chill out and give myself a pep talk.

I may not be the best...


I may not be the strongest...


I may not be the fastest...


I may not be the wisest...


I may not be the most successful...


But who cares? I'm just ME!


Bring it on Power Vinyasa! I'm gonna give you all that I got!

1 comment:

  1. That's a pep talk we all need to write down and remember. Hope yoga was as good as it was invigorating. :)

    ReplyDelete