Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Summer So Far...

So, what have I been doing this summer?

I've been eating at the Hominy Grill in Charleston:


Collards, squash casserole, lima beans, and cornbread. YUM!

I've been watching fireworks aboard a yacht in Charleston Harbor:


I've been celebrating being American with some AmeriCANS:


I've celebrated my birthday with a dinner at Harvest
, an amazing farm-to-table restaurant that has great eats and a trendy setting

I've enjoyed lemon ice cream at the Homemade Ice Cream and Pie Kitchen

And maybe best of all, I received a juicer for my birthday which is the appliance of all appliances.


Meet the Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite. You can put in ENTIRE apples and it separates the core, seeds, skin, everything from the juice. I've juiced the following kinds of produce:

Apples
Grapefruit
Lemons
Limes
Grapes
Strawberries
Raspberries
Blueberries
Blackberries
Celery
Carrot
Spinach
Kale
Peach
Mango

And I might be leaving something out! This machine creates delicious juice concoctions that have turned even some of the pickiest people I know into believers. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment