Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Updates

Yeah for posting two days in a row!

I made some updates to the Pages at the top of the blog.  The biggest change so far was editing "Recipes" to be "Recipes & Foods That I like."  Let's be honest, I don't really make up too many recipes, and I'm not going to pretend that I'm some gourmet chef.  However, I do like to cook, and I do like to shop for food, so I'm going to post recipes (not mine) that I like in hopes that I can spread the love.  Also, Trader Joe's has some really unique and awesome products so I am going to gradually list all of the ones that tend to hop in my shopping cart time and time again.  The first time I went to Trader Joe's I was completely overwhelmed because the majority of their packaged foods/products I think(?) are unique to the store.  I'm hoping that eventually that Page could be more or less of your Trader Joe's shopping guide.

Anyway, I was in bed before 10 pm last night which was a MIRACLE....and I also got up this morning to run!  Granted, it wasn't my best run ever, but at least I got out there.  Next time I go I'll take my camera so I can get a picture of the sunrise.  I'm always a little skeptical to take music with me on a morning run for safety reasons, but it's always plenty bright outside so I should be ok for a while.  Considering taking tomorrow off because I am still so damn sore.  My water intake today wasn't where it should be so that's probably a factor.

I'm off to watch the taped Olympic trials (swimming).  Did anyone see Lochte beat Phelps in a IM relay last night? I was screaming at the TV I was so excited.  Phelps has had his moment(s) and it's time for someone else to shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment