Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sick?

Ugh. I feel awful.

I started to feel sick last night after my run at the gym. My post-workout meal was a veggie chicken patty on an Arnold Sandwich Thin (100 calorie wonders, I eat them at least three times a week and should named Consumer of the Year), sauteed spinach, and some gouda on Triscuit crackers. Pretty simple meal.

I slept until 4 AM, stayed awake until almost 6 AM, and then woke again a little after nine. Despite having some breakfast and some Accelerade to try and hydrate myself, my head is still killing me and I don't even want to look at the computer anymore.

The 6 mile run that is supposed to happen today may not happen anymore. When it comes to workouts while being sick though, I am quite stubborn so I imagine I might make it to the gym later this afternoon. For now, I sleep...

1 comment: